Friday, April 13, 2007

Purrrrrrrrrr

Today was one of those usual working days when I have to talk a lot...now, I know most of my friends think I already talk too much, but isn't it pure bliss when you can use your god-given-gift-of-the-gab at work? So Moon....PPHFFFTT!

As a feng shui consultant and owner of a retail shop, I do a lot of explaining, teaching and advising of feng shui. In a feng shui shop, you must know your stuff because it is a little like going to the doctor's. A customer comes-in and tells you what problem he/she is suffering from and you make the recommendations and dispense the cure, what to do with it and where to place it or they just pick something up and ask you what it is for.

A customer text me from the Philippines today, to say thank you for assisting her husband to get hold of a couple of very-high-demand-long-waiting-list sacred mantra rings. She said 'Bless you and see you next month' You know...I don't want to sound corny...but a small gesture like that made...my whole day worthwhile....

Or the teacher who called me excitedly to say he got his long-awaited promotion in just 4 days of activating his promotion luck! I just wish he'd realise that us non-teachers DO NOT WAKE UP AT 7.00AM!

Say what you want but my relationship and networking luck is working well - thanks to feng shui!

No comments: