Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good day good day!

Today's been a kinda good day. My good friends Jennifer and Dato' Z came to have coffee with me. The latest way in Malaysia to call Dato's is by their initials. Siti Nurhaliza has her Dato' K and that other pretty lesser royal has her Dato' err.....he's so nobody that I can't even remember what his initials are! Well....coming back to what I was saying...I have my Dato' Z!

There's nothing like a friends visiting when you have been slogging for weeks. Ahhh.......'tis bliss to sit down for a cuppa to exchange some new 'BBC' news! *Wink*

Then, after a long and tiring day, I come home to write my blog, and there's some fler (Sorry Patrick, am borrowing this word from your vocabulary) named Jack, who wrote a comment on my last blog. This Jack wrote that feng shui is mumbo jumbo and that if people are so gullible, then a fool should part with his $$.....

Hey Jack! Have you noticed that the blog spot is called 'Feng Shui My Life!' It's a feng shui consultant's and retailer's dairy. You poor thing you...in this day and age, when the whole world is trying to understand each other and make allowances for each other's culture, you are not even willing to open up your mind to begin to discover what millions of other people have for thousands of years...maybe you need some feng shui to broaden your spectrum and be a little bit more friendly!

Anyway, coming back to more feng shui tales.....my sifu read this year's Eight Pillars Chart and said that there is a Noble Man Star in the charts. Therefore, we should display horses in the South corners of our home so he can enter via horseback. This will activate mentor luck for you.

I have horses in the South of my office, horses in the South of my shop, horses in the South of my living, dining and bedroom! This has resulted in a month of fantastic assistance from many people. First, there is my new partner, who has been so helpful with his time and guidance. Then, there is that customer who came in for just half an hour but who got on fabulously with me. She is organising an annual trip to Italy for a jewellery show and invited my husband and I for the trip! Pity I can't go but I have a new friend :)P

Anyone for horses?

No comments: